Updated for 2019
Are you in the know when it comes to letterbox sized packaging?
You should be. From beautiful blooms being sent out by online florists to monthly deliveries of online sanitary essentials, many companies are catching on to the benefits of letterbox sized gifts. This means of course that 'failed to deliver' returns can become a thing of the past for many trading online.
Is your customer experience a priority? It's the 21st century. We lead busy lives. Not many of us want to sit in waiting for a package to be delivered, or arrange for a kind neighbor to take it in for us.
Not many of us want our package to be returned to the sorting office. This defeats the object of paying for delivery, right?
Let's not beat around the bush have your customers ever had to hunt around their garden for that illusive package that has been left in a 'safe' place or left in a bin on bin day
But bubble mailers squash through the letterbox, don't they? Wrong without due care and attention, a package squashed through the door can mean a damaged product and a very unhappy customer.
Lil letterbox sized packaging makes better deliveries Why?
- Fact We have measured in excess of 200 UK letterboxes! We love a bit of research at Lil you could say we're packaging geeks. We have made sure that every item in our Lil Letterbox postal packaging range fits through a 254mm x 38mm letterbox.
- By using our Lil letterbox, savings can be made. Pop up assembly makes fulfilment a breeze. Quicker to pack = super efficiency.
- A hinged lid with secure peel 'n' seal design means that the customer's contents are secure in transit and easy to open once it gets to them.
- We have made sure that the Lil letterbox is doormat friendly. It really is strong. There would be nothing worse than bursting your customer's bubble of excitement upon discovering that their box is crushed together with the contents within.
- This product still comes in a variety of sizes to ensure a snug fit for your products.